BEST THINGS TO DO IN IBIZA
-Visit the historic Dalt Vila World Heritage Site. Do not hesitate to ask for the best routes through the city. Dramatized tours with a professional guide that will transport you to other times, or routes that can be done alone among the quiet streets.
– Stroll along the Salinas Nature Reserve, which houses ancient salt ponds. You can enjoy beautiful beaches, walks along the paths among junipers and pines, and enjoy a peaceful sunset cocktail at Cap d’es Falco.
– Enjoy a romantic Dinner at Can Berri Vell, located in an elegant rustic farmhouse in Sant Agusti, the most traditional and well-preserved village of the island. www.canberrivell.com
– Without a doubt, do not miss browsing the turquoise waters of the Balearic Islands, whether in a luxury yacht, a sailboat or a kayak, and admire small rocky coves only accessible by boat.
– Make a day trip to Formentera, its incredible beaches have nothing to envy to other paradise destinations. Fast Ferry services only 25 minutes away from Ibiza.
– There are hundreds of wonderful places to enjoy amazing sunsets from the West Coast, but from Cala Conta you will enjoy the best spot, anytime through the year.
– Sunday evening in Benirras. One of the most frequented beaches of the island welcome the sunset with the sound of hundreds of drums – a particular experience.
– Hippy shopping day at Las Dalias hippy market, a world known bazaar full of wonderful surprises. Great diversity of both products and multicultural background of the people who gather there every Saturday.
– Enjoy traditional gastronomy like “Bullit de Peix” or a fresh sh in the unusual beaches of Es Torrent and Es Xarcu.
– For those who enjoy trekking, an excursion to Atlantis will be a spectacular option. Discover this magical place facing the mythical island of Es Vedra and a few steps down the Torre des Savinar, which served to spot pirates in the past. The prints made by hippies, the caves naturally excavated in the rocks and the Sci-Fi landscape worth the walk!